About Our Services
Selecting your team of wedding vendors is an important part of planning your wedding. We are honored to recommend many wonderful vendors who are featured on our List of Preferred Vendors who offer an array of services and products. Additionally, our couples will always have the choice to select any vendor of their choice with the exception of the bar/ alcohol service. However, if you wish to keep it simple, we have assembled in-house, À La Carte Services that are designed for the couple who wishes to pick and choose what they want us to handle on their wedding day.
A La Carte Services
• Day Of Coordinating
• Wedding Dance Lessons
• Wedding Hair & Makeup
• Professional Photo & Videography Services
• Bussing Service
• Setup Service
• Strike/ Tear Down Service
The À La Carte Services are in addition to the venue and bar fees and are subject to sales tax.
THE SETUP DETAILS: An initial 1 hour consultation will be scheduled 3-4 weeks in advance to review your vision board and list of decor and rental items requiring setup. We recommend that your coordinator be part of this consultation in order to organize the day-of logistics. The setup rates excludes extensive setup beyond what is considered standard at our venue. It also excludes florals or any decor requiring a ladder. We will provide up to 4 hours of set up service of all pre-approved items such as:
• Napkin folding (3 folds to choose from)
• Guest table decor
• Centerpiece placement
• Place settings
• Sweetheart’s table decor
• Cake table decor (toasting utes, cake knife and server, etc.)
• Photo booth wall decor and prop placement
• Stationary placement
• Ceremony/ Chapel decor placement
• Miscellaneous decor
Up to 150 seating
Up to 200 seating
Up to 300 seating
Day Of Coordination
THE PLANNING DETAILS: is includes one planning consultations 3-4 weeks prior to your event which will cover the following: Vendor Selections, Floor Plan, Reception Details, Timeline, Dress Rehearsal and Ceremony Details. We will provide vendor confirmations and finalize all logistics 1-2 weeks prior to your event.
MEETINGS & COMMUNICATION: In addition to your scheduled consultation, your planner will be available by email or phone at the start of the service.
DAY-OF DETAILS: Your coordinator will be one of the first vendor to arrive the day-of your event and will be there to oversee and execute the details discussed during the pre-planning process.
Their service will include:
• Assist with placement of any personal decor items on the entry table and console tables located in the foyer.
• One hour ceremony rehearsal
• Procession and recession coordination
• Manage the event’s timeline and guide the wedding party throughout the day.
• Manage vendor arrivals and provide direction of deliverables.
• Oversee the personnel/ team responsible for the tear-down of the decor and personal items.
• Distribution of final payments and gratuities to vendors (paid by client)